April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month
Please take some time to talk to friends and family about the dangers of driving while distracted and follow these key tips to make sure you are giving your driving the full attention it deserves.
- Turn your phone off when you get into the car to avoid temptation
- Find a safe place to pull over and pick up a dropped item or something behind you
- Choose a voice activated GPS to avoid taking your eyes off the road
- Eat before you get into the car so you can focus on the road
- Make sure all pets are properly restrained for their safety and so they will not distract you
For more information and some astounding statistics please click here